Want to be featured on Driftwood Journals travel and food blog?
Voted one of the best blogs about Barcelona by SpottedbyLocals.com
Voted one of the top 20 blogs about Spain by Feedspot.com
Get in touch via email (ben @ driftwoodjournals.com) for more info.
“Really I wanted to thank you for your post about our tour. SO many people who come on the tour tell us they found out about it through your blog, and then were sold after reading the post. It’s incredible to see this working! I kid you not, I’d say close to a third of the people who’ve come through thus far read about it on Driftwood Journals, and as far as finding out through blogs, yours is almost exclusive.” ~ Renée Christensen, Devour Spain Food Tours
“Many thanks for the fantastic article about gastronomy in Valencia! We really loved it! We are going to share it as well in our social networks, so more virality coming our way!” ~ Ester Giner, Visit Valencia
“Thank you SO MUCH, Ben! The blog post is really nice. You’ve gone into details that are exactly what we need and you have transmitted the peace and pure relaxation clients will find here! And the pictures look fantastic!” ~ Marina Carrión, Aire Ancient Baths
“Ben’s expertise in all things Barcelona is second to none. He was lovely to work with, always on the ball and to the point. I would welcome the opportunity to partner with him again in the future.” ~ Chelsea Blacker, Digital Account Director, BlueGlass (London)
“Very happy with the post and I appreciate you getting this together so promptly.” ~ Meghan Payne, Melt Content
Click the links below to see what others have to say about Driftwood Journals
- Spotted by Locals: Best Blogs About Barcelona – Selected by Locals
- Devour Spain: 5 Best Blogs About Barcelona
- Metropolitan Magazine: The Art of Blogging
- The Culture Trip: Meet Driftwood Journals Blogger, Ben Holbrook
- Feed Spot: Top 20 Blogs About Spain
Driftwood Journals is a go-to resource for culturally curious couples, families, foodies and independent travellers who want the inside scoop on travelling in Barcelona, Spain and the rest of the world.
The majority of visits are from people looking for:
- Recommendations on where to eat and drink in Barcelona (and the the rest of Europe)
- Insider advice on what to see and do whilst visiting Barcelona and other European cities
- Advice on where to stay in Barcelona, Spain and other major European cities
The largest audience is the UK, with Spain and USA following closely behind.
Females account for about 70% of visits.
Driftwood Journals currently receives around 25,000 to 30,000 unique monthly visits and around 45,000 to 50,000 monthly page views. Traffic continues to grow on a weekly basis and is set to double within the next 6 – 8 months.
My goal with Driftwood Journals is to create a rich and trustworthy source of information and inspiration for travellers interested in Barcelona, Spain and the rest of Europe. If you think your company would be of interest to my audience, and would like me to help promote it, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and tell me all about it (email: ben @ driftwoodjournals.com).
I work closely with:
- Accommodation providers – Hotels, booking sites, B&Bs, hostels, apartment rental companies
- Restaurants, bars, cafes, coffee shops, etc.
- Transport companies
- Tourist boards
- Tourist attractions
- Travel-related products – I offer travel gear and gadget reviews here on the blog too
Native/Banner Advertising on Driftwood Journals
I also offer native and banner advertising here on Driftwood Journals travel and food blog.